Looking for guest post submisssion guidelines? Here they are!
I get a lot of requests from people wanting to write for this site. Most don’t get a response because they don’t follow the guidelines below. You will be much more likely to get a positive response if your pitch:
- Makes clear you have read around on the site and understand the kinds of ideas HealthyGreenSavvy promotes (I delete emails that suggest posts about weight loss, miracle cures, pet care, or beauty tips, for example)
- Has a few specific ideas for posts that fit in with the site’s content and mission
- Is well written
- Includes details about what site you want to link back to
You will likely NOT get a response if:
- Your pitch shows you didn’t pay attention to the type of content the site promotes
- Your pitch is poorly written or lacks basic etiquette
- The clips you provide have lots of grammar errors or include health information not backed up by reputable sources
- You want to link to a site unrelated to healthy or green living
- You’re asking to pay for a link insertion
Have a great idea for a post on healthy living or an original recipe to share?
Shoot me an email: Susannah@healthygreensavvy.com